Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thank you

To my readers: 

This is just a personal note to say "thank you!" Thank you to everyone who has viewed and has been following my blog. In 14 days I have reached 620 page views, with readers in Canada, Germany, and India. It's so encouraging to have the support, especially at this time in my life. I have received a lot of positive feedback from people saying that it's nice to know what it is like for military families in this situation - thank you so much for that. While what I write is based on my own experiences, and other families experience a range of different things, helping people understand deployment is one of my goals. It's an unexpected goal, as I initially just expected to connect with other military spouses and  have a space to start writing again to help myself through this experience. I have been so surprised by the level of support and readership, and I'm so thankful for it. Many of you have reached out to me and James to offer support through this time, and I can't tell you what that means to us. I hope to keep moving forward and write with honesty.

Love,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment